Tuesday 14 May 2019

What Happened to My Print Products?

Recently, I had a meeting with Claire and we discussed my choice to produce print products. I explained that I wasn't really feeling the purpose behind them, and felt like I was just giving myself extra work that would detract from the quality of my main pieces. Claire agreed that I could just give teachers a copy of the slideshow, instead of giving them one flimsy printed version that could get damaged and wouldn't be so easily shared.

However, there were elements of my print work that I want to maintain. One of those elements was the choice to have guides available for the students in case they're struggling to set their profiles on private (as I state this as really important, but different apps can make it very difficult).

Below, you can see these guides, as well as the like to where they're stored on my website...

https://maxiegeemail.wixsite.com/socialmedia/materials





No comments:

Post a Comment