Wednesday 15 May 2019

Digi-Lessons

Tonight I finally finished filming and editing my digi-lessons. I'm so so happy with how they turned out. To me, these were one of the most crucial parts of my project, especially as I haven't been able to present my work to an actual school. I based my video style on a cross between a TED Talk, and a casual vlog. You can see all three videos below...





Whilst I am really happy with how my digi-lessons worked out, and they definitely succeed my expectations of my own work, there were a few issues. Firstly, my microphone didn't work for KS2 video, which means the sound is slightly to the other two video. What's worse is that this also happened towards the end of the KS4 video, so there is a point at which the sound quality just gets slightly worse.

Another issue I had was that my camera overheated and cut out a few times. When it did, it erased some footage, and I didn't notice. This meant there was about 30secs of information missing from the KS3 video. However, I decided not to reshoot, as it would be difficult to replicate the same shoot, and that would ruin the continuity of the video.

Other than this, I do think I need to work on my delivery a lot. I feel like I haven't 100% found my presenting style and it really shows, as I'm very inconsistent in my tone.

But still, overall, these were a fab success!

No comments:

Post a Comment